Final Sale. Please note that this is a final sale item. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
Designed in NYC. Handcrafted with soft, supple Italian smooth grain nappa leather. Accordion bag construction with side gussets interpreted with a minimal, modern eye. Can be worn as crossbody, fanny pack, shoulder bag, and clutch. Lies flat against the hip when worn as a crossbody. Constructed with expert attention to detail. Strategic placement of hand stitches for added reinforcement and luxurious finishing.
After a two and a half years of design, formulation, research and development, our signature Amanda Series was engineered for production. The Amanda Belt Bag is designed to work with its sister bags, the Hannah Tote and Lily Pouch. The Amanda, Hannah, and Lily, if bought together, can be made into multifunctional bags by configuring the crossbody/belt strap accordingly. The Amanda Belt Bag is the mini version of the Amanda Series, carefully considered to have plenty space for all your belongings and more in its expanding gussets. The bag requires meticulous and precise craftsmanship to complete.
The well-being of the garment workers and artisans skillfully producing our bags is always at the core of our design and manufacturing philosophy as we work with our partner factories to incrementally implement “The behno Standard.”
- Shell: Supple Italian Nappa Leather; Lining: Upcycled Cotton Twill
- Three Interior Card Holders
- Deep Interior Snap Pocket
- Lock Closure at Flap
- Detachable and Adjustable Crossbody/Belt Strap
- Modern Classic Accordion Bag Silhouette
- Silver Hardware
- Shipped in Upcycled Dustbag
- Size: 7.125 x 4.5 x 1.15 in / 18.1 x 11.4 x 2.9 cm
- Min - Max Crossbody Strap Drop: 21 - 26 in / 53.3 - 66 cm