Final sale. Please note that this is a final sale item. No refunds or exchanges will be accepted.
Designed in NYC. Created with a modern, supple foiled leather. Identifiable with signature hand knotted top handle. Lies flat against the hip when worn as a crossbody. Constructed with expert attention to detail. Strategic placement of hand stitches for added reinforcement and luxurious finishing.
After two years of design, formulation, research and development, our signature Ina Series was engineered for production. Though spacious, this teardrop bag is the smallest of the Ina Series. The bag requires meticulous and precise craftsmanship to complete.
The well-being of the garment workers and artisans skillfully producing our bags is always at the core of our design and manufacturing philosophy as we work with our partner factories to incrementally implement “The behno Standard.”
- Shell: Foiled Gold Leather; Lining: Upcycled Cotton Twill
- Interior Pocket
- Gold Hardware
- Signature Side Drawstring
- Detachable and Adjustable Crossbody Strap
- Shipped in Upcycled Dustbag
- Size: 7 x 8 x 2 in / 17.8 x 20.3 x 5.1 cm
- Handle Drop: 5.5 in / 14 cm
- Min - Max Crossbody Strap Drop: 22 - 26 in / 55.9 - 66 cm