BEHNO WAREHOUSE FAQs
Are you affiliated with www.behno.com?
- Yes, all products on our website were formerly sold on behno.com. The team behind behno is the same as the team behind behno warehouse.
What do you mean by “ethical”?
- A lot of brands are ethical and/or emphasize sustainability, but we take our own, unique approach. The factories that we work with hold many of the major certifications for ethical manufacturing and sustainability, but we didn’t think it was enough. We set out to truly “set the standard” and supplement these certifications by creating our own standard, The behno Standard, which was developed as a “ground up” approach to ethical manufacturing. Instead of making decisions based on what we thought our garment workers, artisan partners, and their families would want and need, we worked with them directly to inform our decision making. All of this is made possible by our partnership with non-profit, Muni Seva Ashram (MSA). To read more about The behno Standard what our partner factories incrementally implement, click here.
Do you do discounts, sales, or offer promos?
- We wanted to make our shopping experience as easy as possible, so we've marked down our clothing up to 90% off and bags and wallets are marked up to 60% off. This way, no promo code is necessary. The prices you see on our website are the lowest we can mark them down in order to support our ethical mission.
- Regardless of when you make a purchase at behno warehouse, you can feel assured you’re getting our best price, all while receiving the most luxurious pieces that are made with the strictest of ethical standards and lowest possible environmental impact on the planet.
Will you be restocking behno warehouse?
- Since our products are final sale and not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit, we recommend if you love it, buy it (before someone else does).
PRODUCT SPECIFIC QUESTIONS
For clothing, what if you don’t have the color or size I want or it’s sold out?
- Let us know what style, color, and size you’re looking for at email@example.com. We’ll double check our inventory to make sure we are out of stock. If we don’t have it, we’ll make recommendations for other colors and styles you might like. It’s also possible that our sizing is different than what you usually order, and we’d love to make sure we’ve looked into the size that works best for you. Feel free to send us your measurements, and we can also make recommendations on what size will work best for you.
For bags and wallets, what if I’ve fallen in love with the style, but I don’t like any of the colors?
- We encourage you to visit behno.com, where you'll find a larger assortment of bag and wallet styles, as well as additional colorways. We’d also recommend signing up for the behno warehouse newsletter as well as the behno newsletter. That way, you’ll always be in the know of the colors we have and the best prices we can offer.
Do you have a size guide? I’m concerned that everything is final sale, and I’ll be ordering the wrong size.
- If you love an item but aren’t sure what size to choose, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer care team is on standby to help you answer any questions you might have about our pieces. A member of our design team is ready to help you choose the best size based on your measurements. We're excited to help you find your perfect behno pieces.
Can I make edits to my order after I’ve placed an order?
- If you wish to modify or cancel your order, please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com and we will make every effort to accommodate your request. However, once an order has been processed for shipment, we are unable to modify or cancel the order for any reason.
How can I track the status of my order?
- Once you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information. If you have questions about the delivery of your purchase, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How much is shipping?
- For domestic US orders, we offer free ground shipping over $250. For orders under $250, we charge a $10 flat fee.
- For International orders and non-domestic US, we offer free shipping over $350. For orders under $350, we charge a flat fee of $50.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes, we ship all over the world. For international orders, we offer free shipping over $350. For orders under $350, we charge a flat fee of $50.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- To estimate the total delivery time for your purchase, please allow one to two business days to process your order for shipment, in addition to the time indicated by your preferred shipping method (i.e. UPS Next Day, Second-Day, Ground). Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Behno warehouse cannot be responsible for unanticipated delays.
What if I need my order sooner than ground shipping will offer?/ Can I expedite my order?
Can I edit my shipping info after I’ve placed my order?
- If you wish to modify your address, please send an email as soon as possible to email@example.com to request. However, once an order has been processed for shipment, we are unable to modify or cancel the order for any reason.
Where can I find my order number?
- An order number will appear at the end of the checkout process, and you will also receive an email confirmation with your order number shortly after placing your order.
What is your return and exchange policy?
- All purchases on our site are final sale and not eligible for returns, exchanges, or store credit.
What if I have another question?
- Don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always ready to help you with anything you might need.